Dr Penny Isherwood did her IVF training in one of the busiest clinics in the UK, before emigrating to Australia. She has over 18 years experience in this field. She works as a Fertility Specialist with Queensland Fertility Group (QFG), part of Australia’s largest network of fertility clinics.
QFG offer world-class strategies for addressing infertility, access to “state of the art” assisted reproduction technologies and techniques, and the highest standard of care. We are focused on one thing – giving you the best chance of having a family.
Dr Isherwood has completed a Masters Degree in Reproductive Medicine (IVF) with Sydney University, allowing her to offer her patients state-of-the-art expertise and information in this field. Fertility appointment enquiries can be made directly with our office.
To find out more about Queensland Fertility Group click here.
- Management of ovulation disorders, including PCOS and irregular periods
- Egg freezing
- Tubal disorders and treatment
- Sperm disorders and treatment
- Genetic disorders / PGD / CGH / genetic screening and counselling
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) and ICSI
- Frozen Embryo Cycles (FET)
- Fertility counselling
- On-site ultrasound assessment during fertility treatment cycles / IVF cycles